2015 Minnesota Rural Health Conference
"Partnerships in Progress"
June 29-30, 2015 in Duluth at the DECC.
We will send out RFPs for session presentations in winter, 2015. Add your name to the mailing list for email updates.
Exhibitor/Sponsor registration will open with genreal participant registration in April, 2015. Please add your name to the mailing list for announcements.
Target Audience: Our 2014 Conference had over 510 participants, including:
- Rural hospital, long-term care, behavioral health, rural health clinic and community-based service administrators, staff and volunteers
- Rural health professionals, including physicians, nurses, physician assistants, allied health professionals and educators
- Rural dentists and pharmacists
- Rural Health Advisory Committee (RHAC) members
- Rural Hospital Flexibility Committee (FLEX) members
- Elected and appointed officials including county commissioners and state legislators
- Federal, state and local government public health staff
- Policy analysts, researchers and students interested in rural health issues
- Health plan representatives
- Community leaders and activists
- Rural health care consumers
- Health professions students
- Other partners in rural health