The 2016 Minnesota Rural Health Conference offers exhibitors multiple opportunities to meet conference participants. A networking lunch, four exhibit breaks, and prize drawings will encourage participants to visit the Exhibit Hall. The Exhibit Hall at the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center (DECC) is conveniently located next to the conference registration desk and the breakout session rooms.
Registration will open April 1, 2016. The Exhibit Hall fills fast – last year booths sold out in under two weeks! Make sure you're aware of important conference information by subscribing to receive email updates. A reminder announcement will be sent to the list when registration opens.
Exhibitor space will be reserved in the order payment is received. Online payment is strongly recommended for the best chance to secure the best location for your booth. Offline payments are available, but space will not be reserved until the mailed payment is received. If payment or a PO number is not received within 10 business days, the exhibitor booth will be re-opened.
Exhibitor Package Details
Exhibit booth prices: $375 for nonprofits and $500 for all others
- 8x10 booth space including draped backdrop and side rails, one 8’ skirted table, one to three chairs (additional chairs must be purchased through the DECC), and identification sign with company name and booth number.
- Additional exhibit services are provided by the DECC. Please work with the DECC to secure additional items, i.e. power cords, drayage etc.
- Services purchased through the DECC should be purchased at least five business days in advance to avoid higher floor rates
- One full conference registration (any additional booth staff must register)
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout conference venue
- Attendee list of conference registrants (A PDF will be available on the website the week prior to the conference. A hard copy will be given on-site at registration, not earlier)
- A complete listing in the conference mobile app, with logo, website, social media links, description, and contact information
- Organization listing on the conference website
- Networking lunch and breaks
Exhibit Hall Schedule
All scheduled breaks and Monday's lunch will be held in the Edmund Fitzgerald Exhibit Hall.
Monday, June 20
|8:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Setup|
|10:15 - 10:45 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|Noon - 1:00 p.m.||Networking Lunch|
|2:00 - 2:30 p.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|Tuesday, June 21||9:15 - 9:45 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|10:45 - 11:00 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|11:00 a.m.||Tear down - exhibits must remain in place until this time.|
Written cancellation of exhibit space must be received by the National Rural Health Resource Center by May 2, 2016 to receive a refund minus a $40 processing charge. Cancellations received after May 2, 2016 will not be refunded.