The 2015 Minnesota Rural Health Conference offers exhibitors multiple opportunities to meet conference participants. A networking lunch, four breaks, and drawings will encourage participants to visit the Exhibit Hall. The Exhibit Hall at the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center (DECC) is conveniently located next to the conference registration desk and the breakout session rooms.
Exhibit Space is Sold Out
You may complete the waiting list form to be notified if space becomes available.
All exhibit booth representatives must register for the conference. Non-registered exhibit booth staff will not be allowed into the conference.
Exhibit displays must remain in place until 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, June 30. Early tear down will be considered when assigning next year's exhibit booths.
Exhibitor space will be reserved in the order payment is received. Online payment is strongly recommended for the best chance to secure the best location for your booth. Offline payments are available, but space will not be reserved until the mailed payment is received. If payment is not received within 10 business days, the exhibitor booth will be re-opened and you will be moved to the waiting list.
- Non-profit/Government: $295
- Commercial: $395
Exhibit packages include:
- 8x10 booth space including draped backdrop and side rails, one 8’ skirted table, one to three chairs (additional chairs must be purchased through the DECC), and identification sign with company name and booth number.
- Additional exhibit services are provided by the DECC. Please work with the DECC to secure additional items, i.e. power cords, drayage etc.
- Services purchased through the DECC should be purchased at least five business days in advance to avoid higher floor rates
- One full conference registration (any additional staff must register)
- Complimentary wireless internet in Exhibit Hall
- Complete list of conference participants (A PDF will be delivered on June 29. A hard copy will be given on-site at registration, not earlier)
- A listing in the conference program provided to all attendees
- Organization listing on the conference website
- This year, we will be utilizing a conference app, in which each exhibitor will have a page listing their website, social media links, description, and contact information
- Networking lunch and breaks
Exhibit Hall Schedule
All scheduled breaks and Monday's lunch will be held in the Edmund Fitzgerald Exhibit Hall.
|Monday, June 29||8:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Setup|
|10:15 - 10:45 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|Noon - 1:00 p.m.||Networking Lunch|
|2:00 - 2:30 p.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|Tuesday, June 30||9:15 - 9:45 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|10:45 - 11:00 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|11:00 a.m.||Tear down - exhibits must remain in place until this time.|
Written cancellation of exhibit space must be received by the National Rural Health Resource Center by May 8, 2015 to receive a refund minus a $40 processing charge. Cancellations received after May 8, 2015 will not be refunded.