The 2016 Exhibit Hall is sold out.
The Minnesota Rural Health Conference offers exhibitors multiple opportunities to meet conference participants. A networking lunch, four breaks, and prize drawings will encourage participants to visit the Exhibit Hall. The Exhibit Hall at the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center (DECC) is conveniently located next to the conference registration desk and breakout session rooms.
All exhibit booth representatives must register for the conference. Non-registered exhibit booth staff will not be allowed into the conference.
Exhibit packages include:
- 8x10 booth space including draped backdrop and side rails, one 8’ skirted table, one or 2 chairs (additional chairs must be purchased through the DECC), and identification sign with company name and booth number.
- Additional exhibit services are provided by the DECC. Please work with the DECC to secure additional items, i.e. power cords, drayage etc.
- One full-conference registration (any additional staff must register)
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complete list of pre-registered conference participants, available in PDF format on conference website the week prior to conference (not earlier)
- Organization listing in the conference program that is provided to all attendees
- Organization listing on the conference website
- An organizational page and logo in the conference app, listing website, social media links, description, and contact information
- Networking lunch and break food
Exhibit Hall Schedule
All scheduled breaks and Monday's lunch will be held in the Exhibit Hall.
|Monday, June 20||8:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Setup|
|10:15 - 10:45 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||Networking Lunch in Exhibit Hall|
|2:00 - 2:20 p.m.||Break, Exhibits & Prize Drawing|
|Tuesday, June 21||9:15 - 9:45 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|10:45 - 11:00 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|11:00 a.m.||Tear down - exhibits must remain in place until this time.|
Cancellations received after May 2, 2016 will not be refunded.