Standalone exhibit space is sold out, but you can still secure a booth by committing to a Sponsorship that includes a complimentary exhibit booth and two full-conference registrations. Alternatively, please add your information to our waiting list and we will notify you if a booth becomes available.
The Minnesota Rural Health Conference offers exhibitors multiple opportunities to meet conference participants. Two networking lunches, three breaks, Tuesday's breakfast and an exhibitor "passport" with prize drawings will encourage participants to visit the Exhibit Hall. The Exhibit Hall at the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center (DECC) is conveniently located next to the conference registration area and breakout session rooms.
All exhibit booth representatives must register for the conference. Non-registered exhibit booth staff will not be allowed into the hall.
Exhibitor space will be reserved in the order payment is received. Online payment is strongly recommended for the best chance to secure your booth and location. Offline payments are available, but space will not be reserved until the mailed check is received or until a PO number has been sent. If payment is not received within 10 business days, the exhibitor booth will be re-opened and you will be moved to the waiting list.
Exhibit packages include:
- One full-conference registration (any additional staff must register)
- 8x10 booth space including draped backdrop and side rails, one 8’ skirted table, two (2) chairs (additional chairs must be purchased through the DECC), and identification sign with company name and booth number.
- Additional exhibit services are provided by the DECC. Please work with the DECC to secure additional items, i.e. power cords, drayage etc.
- Free wireless internet is available throughout the conference center, compliments of our sponsor, Life Link III
- A complete list of pre-registered conference participants will become available in PDF format on the conference website the Friday prior to the conference (not earlier). To ensure privacy, email addresses are not included.
- An organization listing in the conference program that is provided to all attendees
- An organizational page and logo in the conference app, listing website, social media links, description, handouts, and contact information. Exhibitors will receive information to build their own app page at a later date.
- Networking lunches, break food and beverages, networking reception in Lake Superior Ballroom
|Monday, June 17|
|7:00-9:15 a.m.||Booth Setup|
|10:15-10:45 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|11:45-1:00 p.m.||Networking Lunch in Exhibit Hall (lunch open to exhibitors at 11:30)|
|2:00-2:30 p.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|Tuesday, June 18|
|7:00-8:00 a.m.||Breakfast in Exhibit Hall and Registration|
|9:30-10:00 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|12:15-1:10 p.m.||Networking Lunch in Exhibit Hall (lunch open to exhibitors at noon)|
|1:15-2:30 p.m.||Booth Take-Down|
All scheduled breaks and lunches will be held in the Exhibit Hall, as well as Tuesday’s breakfast. Coffee and water will be available throughout the conference in the Exhibit Hall.
Two exhibit passport prize drawings will occur at the close of the conference. Please coordinate any additional prize activities at your exhibit booth.
Cancellations received after April 29, 2019 will not be refunded. Written cancellation of exhibit space must be received by the National Rural Health Resource Center by April 29, 2019 to receive a refund minus a $40 processing charge. Please contact email@example.com or (218) 216-7041 to make cancellation requests.