As one of the nation's largest rural health conferences, the conference hosts over 500 participants each year.
People from all regions of Minnesota come together to share innovative strategies, outcomes, and resources.
- Health care executives
- Health care providers and other professionals
- Network directors
- Policy analysts and researchers
- Health plan and accountable care organization representatives
- Government staff
- Health profession students
- Elected and appointed officials
- Community leaders and activists
- Community members and health care consumers
The conference is a great place to network and share information with people from many sectors of the health care industry.