June 20-21, 2016
Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC)
The Minnesota Rural Health Conference features innovative local and state solutions to challenges while encouraging informed and visionary collaborations for the future.
Requests for session proposals will open in January, 2016. Exhibitor, sponsor and participant registration will open in April, 2016. Add your name to the list to receive email notices.
Subscribe for Important Email Notices
Make sure you're aware of important conference information by subscribing to receive email updates!
2015’s conference had over 600 participants, including:
- Rural hospital, long term care, rural health clinic and community-based services administrations, staff and volunteers
- Rural health professionals such as physicians, mid-level practitioners, nurses, allied health professionals and educators, rural dentists and pharmacists
- Rural Health Advisory Committee (RHAC) members
- State legislators and county commissioners
- State and local public health staff
- Health plan representatives
- Policy analysts, researchers and students interested in rural health issues
- Community leaders
- Other partners in rural communities