Registration is Open!
We welcome everyone interested in rural health to join us for the 2018 Minnesota Rural Health Conference!
June 25-26, 2018
Duluth Entertainment Convention Center
Conference registration for participants, exhibit booths, and sponsorship opportunities is open! Early bird rates are available until May 4, 2018. Choose a link below to register for the conference:
- Commit to a sponsorship
- General exhibit space is sold out, but booths are available through Platinum Sponsorships. A waiting list is also available.
- Register to attend the conference
Join our Conference Mailing List
Make sure you're aware of important 2018 conference information by subscribing to receive email updates!
During this conference participants will have the opportunity to:
- Explore approaches and models that improve and sustain rural health and address health equity
- Highlight best practices for quality improvement and financial sustainability
- Discover innovative community-based solutions for behavioral health access
- Network to gain knowledge of current and upcoming workforce shortages and initiatives
- Rural hospitals, long-term care, behavioral health, rural health clinics and community health center administrators, leaders, staff and volunteers
- Rural health professionals, including physicians, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, dentists, behavioral health providers, allied health professionals and educators
- Rural Health Advisory Committee members
- Rural Hospital Flexibility Committee members
- Rural network directors
- Elected and appointed officials, including county commissioners and state legislators
- Federal, state and local government and tribal health, public health and human service staff
- Policy analysts and researchers interested in rural health issues
- Health plan, accountable care organization representatives
- Community leaders and activists
- Rural health care consumers
- Health professions students
- Economic development organizations
- Extension services
- Schools and educators
- Other community partners in rural health
- Community members
The conference committee applies for CEU and CME credits for health care executives, nurses, nursing home administrators, pharmacists, physicians and socials workers each year.
Reasonable accommodations are available (accessibility, dietary needs or sign language). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (218) 216-7041.