2021 Virtual Conference
Thanks to everyone who attended the 2021 Virtual Minnesota Rural Health Conference! Workshop recordings have been posted for registered participants on the conference app. Commissioner Malcolm's Keynote and the MRHA Policy Forum have been posted on YouTube and on the conference app.
The Minnesota Rural Health Conference is one of the nation's largest state rural health conferences. The conference is hosted by the Minnesota Department of Health, Office of Rural Health & Primary Care; Minnesota Rural Health Association; and the National Rural Health Resource Center.
Tuesday, June 22 | 9:00am - 12:30pm CT
Wednesday, June 23 | 9:00am - 1:00pm CT
- Learn how to strengthen policies for better health equity outcomes
- Discover how to enhance telehealth services
- Prepare for rural practice: resiliency, recruitment, retention
- Practice reframing rural health and healthy aging issues to build support and affect change
- Acquire leadership tools for building resilience
- Explore workforce resources to meet current and future needs
- Reviewing organizational policy with health equity tool
- Using reframing skills to communicate rural health and aging issues
- Resiliency and Mental Health for leaders and practitioners
- Telehealth and Outreach
- Student and Workforce track: stress/resiliency tools and student finance support/relief
- Policy Panel
Continuing Education Credits
You may receive up to 6.5 credits for health care executives, nursing home administrators, nursing, physicians, and social workers if you participated in the LIVE keynote, policy forum, and two workshop events.
Since this conference was virtual, we have saved participant lists from each event's Zoom room. To receive your CEU/CME Certificate, complete the following steps:
- Complete the Overal Conference Evaluation.
- Request credits for the LIVE virtual events you attended by July 9th - click on the links below to request a certificate.
- Keynote: Charting our course: Minnesota’s next steps (1 credit)
- MRHA Policy Forum (1 credit)
- Workshop: What You Need to Know as You Enter the Workforce (2 credits)
- Workshop: Workshop: Reviewing Organizational Policies for Better Health Equity Outcomes (2 credits)
- Workshop: Framing for Social Change (2 credits)
- Workshop: Healthy Embodied Agile Leadership (HEAL) (2 credits)
- Workshop: Moving Telehealth from “Rapid” Implementation to Optimization (2 credits)
- Workshop: Leading With Resilience (2 credits)
By attending the MNRHC hosted by the National Rural Health Resource Center, MDH ORHPC, and MRHA, participants may earn up to 6.5 ACHE Qualified Education hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
2021 Critical Access Hospital & Flex Committee Reimbursement Form
The Minnesota Department of Health, Office of Rural Health and Primary Care will reimburse $100 for conference registration for each Minnesota Critical Access Hospital and each Flex Advisory Committee Member.
Requests for reimbursement MUST be returned to the National Rural Health Resource Center no later than August 7, 2021. Please email a completed form to email@example.com.
2021 CAH and Flex REIMB Form (Word Document - 1 Page)