We'll See You in June 2023!
The Minnesota Rural Health Conference is scheduled to be back in person this year on June 12-13, 2023 at the DECC in Duluth, MN! (Please note: We may need to adjust our plans if COVID rates climb.)
Sponsorship opportunities are available now. The conference schedule is being finalized. Area lodging, available at reduced rates, can now be booked. Exhibitor registration and general registration will open on Monday, April 3.
We look forward to seeing you in June!
The Minnesota Rural Health Conference — hosted by the Minnesota Office of Rural Health and Primary Care, the Minnesota Rural Health Association, and the National Rural Health Resource Center — annually seeks to support, connect, and inspire rural health professionals and leaders from across the state as they work toward the goal of building healthy communities.
The two-day conference, which has historically attracted more than 500 people from all regions of Minnesota, offers attendees opportunities:
- To expand their knowledge of all things rural health in Minnesota — including insights on the latest industry trends.
- To network with professionals and industry representatives from across the state, region, and country — to share ideas, best practices, solutions, and contacts.
Conference attendees generally include a broad range of professionals from across the rural health care landscape:
- Health care executives
- Health care providers and other professionals
- Network directors
- Policy analysts and other researchers
- Health plan and accountable care organization representatives
- Staff from government agencies
- Health professions students
- Elected and appointed officials
- Community members, leaders, and activists
Theme and Objectives
The theme of the 2023 Minnesota Rural Health Conference is: Reconnect. Renew. Revitalize.
Conference objectives include:
- To better understand current and emerging rural health policy issues.
- To discover innovations to build sustainability in quality, finance, and community health while creating value.
- To build awareness of advancing health equity through the social drivers of health.
- To explore rural workforce tactics: connecting, recruiting, and retaining.
- To foster relationships with rural health providers, students, educators, policymakers, and vendors.
The Minnesota Rural Health Conference is held at the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC), located on the shore of Lake Superior. The DECC is within walking distance to Canal Park, downtown Duluth, and local restaurants and hotels.
Registration opens Monday, April 3, 2023. Sponsorship and exhibit rates are posted on the Sponsorship & Exhibit Prospectus.
(until May 12)
(after May 12)
|Full Conference Attendee (In Person)||$295.00||$345.00|
|Travel/Speaker Discount Attendee (In Person)||$195.00||$245.00|
|Student Attendee (In Person)||$50.00||$75.00|
|Virtual Attendee (Virtual)||$195.00||$195.00|
Our conference mailing list will keep you up to date with important conference updates.
Visit Commissioner Malcolm's Keynote and the MRHA Policy Forum from 2021 on YouTube.
Visit the keynotes, sessions, or workshops pages to find presentations from 2019.
Visit the archived sessions page to see presentations from 2018.