June 20-21, 2016
Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC)
The 2016 Minnesota Rural Health Conference, "Cultivating Resilient Communities," invites rural health stakeholders to discover the creative ways in which our communities are meeting the challenges of an ever changing health care system.
Exhibitor, sponsor and participant registration will open in April, 2016. Add your name to the list to receive email notices.
Subscribe for Important Email Notices
Make sure you're aware of important conference information by subscribing to receive email updates!
Registration Opens April 1!
Prices will increase after May 20. Online registration closes June 9.
Early Bird Registration Prices:
- $190 Full Conference
- $135 Speaker Full Conference
- $135 Travel Discount Full Conference (More than 250 miles one way to Duluth)
- $110 One Day
- $50 Student
2015’s conference had over 600 participants, including:
- Rural hospital, long-term care, behavioral health, rural health clinic and community health center administrators, leaders, staff and volunteers
- Rural health professionals, including physicians, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, dentists, behavioral health providers, allied health professionals and educators
- Rural Health Advisory Committee (RHAC) members
- Rural Hospital Flexibility Committee (FLEX) members
- Elected and appointed officials including county commissioners and state legislators
- Federal, state and local government and tribal health, public health and human service staff
- Policy analysts and researchers interested in rural health issues
- Health plan representatives
- Community leaders and activists
- Rural health care consumers
- Health professions students
- Economic development organizations
- Extension services
- Schools and educators
- Other community partners in rural health
- Community members welcome