2021 Virtual Conference
The Minnesota Rural Health Conference is one of the nation's largest state rural health conferences. The conference is hosted by the Minnesota Department of Health, Office of Rural Health & Primary Care; Minnesota Rural Health Association; and the National Rural Health Resource Center.
The 2021 conference will consist of a keynote address from Commissioner Jan Malcolm, six highly interactive workshops, and a policy panel. Registration will open in April.
Tuesday, June 22 | 9:00am - 12:30pm CT
Wednesday, June 23 | 9:00am - 1:00pm CT
- Learn how to strengthen policies for better health equity outcomes
- Discover how to enhance telehealth services
- Prepare for rural practice: resiliency, recruitment, retention
- Practice reframing rural health and healthy aging issues to build support and affect change
- Acquire leadership tools for building resilience
- Explore workforce resources to meet current and future needs
- Reviewing organizational policy with health equity tool
- Using reframing skills to communicate rural health and aging issues
- Resiliency and Mental Health for leaders and practitioners
- Telehealth and Outreach
- Student and Workforce track: stress/resiliency tools and student finance support/relief
- Policy Panel
Registration Opens in April!
Stay tuned for the full conference schedule, including details on workshops and events.
|Main Events + 2 Workshops||$150||Keynote |
|Main Events + 1 Workshop||$125||Keynote |
|Main Events||$100||Keynote |
|Student Track (must be a full-time student)||$50||Keynote |