The 2016 Minnesota Rural Health Conference is set for June 20-21.
Make sure you're aware of important conference information by subscribing to receive email updates!
Partnerships in Progress
June 29 - 30, 2015
Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC), Duluth, Minnesota
The annual Conference will be held June 29-30, in Duluth, Minnesota, at the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center (DECC).
The 2015 Minnesota Rural Health Conference, "Partnerships in Progress," invites rural health stakeholders to discover the promising partnerships and reform happening in health care and rural communities. This year’s conference will include sessions on workforce, emergency medical systems, value-based care, mental health, care coordination and health equity.
The Minnesota Rural Health Conference features innovative local and state solutions to challenges while encouraging informed and visionary collaborations for the future.
Monday, June 29
|7:30 - 9:00 a.m.||Registration & Breakfast|
|9:00 - 9:15 a.m.||Welcome|
|9:15 - 10:15 a.m.||Keynote: Therese Zink, M.D., M.P.H|
|10:15 - 10:45 a.m.||Exhibit Break|
|10:45 - 11:45 a.m.||Breakout Session 1|
|Noon - 1:00 p.m.||Networking Lunch|
|1:00 - 2:00 p.m.||Breakout Session 2|
|2:00 - 2:20 p.m.||Exhibit Break|
|2:20 - 3:20 p.m.||Breakout Session 3|
|3:30 - 5:00 p.m.||MRHA Policy Forum|
|5:00 - 6:30 p.m.||Reception & Prize Drawing|
Tuesday, June 30
|6:30 - 7:15 a.m.||Lakewalk Run/Walk|
|7:00 - 8:00 a.m.||Registration & Breakfast|
|8:00 - 8:15 a.m.||Welcome|
|8:15 - 8:35 a.m.||Federal Policy Update: Paul Muraca, American Hospital Association|
|8:35 - 9:15 a.m.||Keynote: Senator Al Franken|
|9:15 - 9:45 a.m.||Exhibit Break|
|9:45 - 10:45 a.m.||Breakout Session 4 and Learning Stations|
|10:45 - 11:00 a.m.||Exhibit Break|
|11:00 - Noon||Breakout Session 5|
|12:10 - 12:45 p.m.||Awards Luncheon|
|1:00 - 1:45 p.m.||Closing Keynote: Commissioner Ed Ehlinger, M.D., M.S.P.H|
|1:45 - 2:00 p.m.||Closing Comments, Prize Drawing, CEU Certificate Pickup|
2014’s Conference had over 500 participants, including:
- Rural hospital, long term care, rural health clinic and community-based services administrations, staff and volunteers
- Rural health professionals such as physicians, mid-level practitioners, nurses, allied health professionals and educators, rural dentists and pharmacists
- Rural Health Advisory Committee (RHAC) members
- State legislators and county commissioners
- State and local public health staff
- Health plan representatives
- Policy analysts, researchers and students interested in rural health issues
- Community leaders
- Other partners in rural communities.
Conference Learning Tracks
- Care Coordination
- Health Equity
- Mental Health
- Triple Aim (Value Based Care)
Online registration is closed. You may still register onsite:
Onsite Registration Fees (Online registration closes 4:00 p.m. Friday, June 19)
- $195 full conference registration
- $115 one-day registration
- $140 full conference registration for speakers ($55 discount)
- $140 full conference registration for those who travel more than 250 miles one-way to Duluth
- $65 full conference registration for students
Exhibit space is sold out. You may complete the waiting list form.