With over 500 rural health stakeholders participating annually, the Minnesota Rural Health Conference is one of the nation's largest state rural health conferences. The conference is hosted by the Minnesota Department of Health, Office of Rural Health & Primary Care; Minnesota Rural Health Association; and the National Rural Health Resource Center.
This year's conference theme is Charting the Course for Change, with a focus on sharing innovative strategies, outcomes, and resources that will accelerate the transformation to a more integrated and sustainable rural health system.
- Discover successful community partnerships
- Build awareness of health equity strategies
- Learn effective approaches for integrating and enhancing behavioral and mental health services
- Explore workforce tactics to meet current and future needs
- Increase readiness to engage in value-based care and payment
- Foster conversations and relationships with rural health providers, students, educators, vendors, and policymakers
Conference registration opens April 15, 2020.
Early Bird Rates
|Full Registration (both days)||$250||$270||$280|
|Speaker Registration (both days)||$195||$210||$225|
|Travel Discount (both days)|
Registration for those who travel more than 250 miles one-way to Duluth.
|One Day (Monday or Tuesday)||$150||$170||$185|
|Student (both days)||$50||$60||$85|
Available until sold out!
Attend a workshop on Monday, June 15. Must be added to one of the registrations listed above.
Last day to register at early bird rates.
Last day to register online (onsite registration is available at an increased rate).