With over 600 rural health stakeholders participating annually, the Minnesota Rural Health Conference is one of the nation's largest state rural health conferences. The conference is hosted by the Minnesota Department of Health, Office of Rural Health & Primary Care; Minnesota Rural Health Association; and the National Rural Health Resource Center.
This year's conference theme is Innovation & Transformation, with a focus on sharing innovative strategies, outcomes, and resources that will accelerate the transformation to a more integrated and sustainable rural health system.
- Increase readiness to engage in value-based models of care and payment
- Build on strategies to improve health outcomes for populations with diverse health needs
- Strengthen your ability to use data analytics to tell your story and measure success
- Discover successful community collaborations addressing health equity
- Expand awareness of effective methods enhancing behavioral and mental health access
- Explore a variety of workforce strategies to address current and future needs
- Foster relationships with rural health providers, students, educators, vendors, and policymakers
Registration is Open!
Last day to register at early bird rates.
Last day to register online at regular registration rates (onsite registration will be available at a higher rate).