With over 500 rural health stakeholders participating annually, the Minnesota Rural Health Conference is one of the nation's largest state rural health conferences. The conference is hosted by the Minnesota Department of Health, Office of Rural Health & Primary Care; Minnesota Rural Health Association; and the National Rural Health Resource Center.
This year's conference theme is Charting the Course for Change, with a focus on sharing innovative strategies, outcomes, and resources that will accelerate the transformation to a more integrated and sustainable rural health system.
- Discover successful community partnerships
- Build awareness of health equity strategies
- Learn effective approaches for integrating and enhancing behavioral and mental health services
- Explore workforce tactics to meet current and future needs
- Increase readiness to engage in value-based care and payment
- Foster conversations and relationships with rural health providers, students, educators, vendors, and policymakers