Registration is Open!
We welcome everyone interested in rural health to join us for the 2017 Minnesota Rural Health Conference!
June 19-20, 2017
Duluth Entertainment Convention Center
Conference registration for participants, exhibit booths, and sponsorship opportunities is open! Early bird rates are available until May 19, 2017. Choose a link below to register for the conference:
- Exhibit space is sold out. You may complete the waiting list form to be notified if space becomes available.
- Register to attend the conference
Join our Conference Mailing List
Make sure you're aware of important 2017 conference information by subscribing to receive email updates!
2017 Learning Objectives
The conference will provide the opportunity to:
- Discover approaches to improve and integrate mental health access in rural communities;
- Provide timely information on making value real for rural;
- Learn about supporting rural populations with best practices from around the state;
- Share community-based solutions to address health disparities and inequities; and
- Develop and access a network of colleagues, students and partners to support the rural workforce.
Last year, over 600 people attended the conference, including:
- Rural hospital, long-term care, behavioral health, rural health clinic and community health center administrators, leaders, staff and volunteers
- Rural health professionals, including physicians, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, dentists, behavioral health providers, allied health professionals and educators
- Rural Health Advisory Committee (RHAC) members
- Rural Hospital Flexibility Committee (FLEX) members
- Elected and appointed officials including county commissioners and state legislators
- Federal, state and local government and tribal health, public health and human service staff
- Policy analysts and researchers interested in rural health issues
- Health plan representatives
- Community leaders and activists
- Rural health care consumers
- Health professions students
- Economic development organizations
- Extension services
- Schools and educators
- Other community partners in rural health
- Community members