Join us for the 2024 Minnesota Rural Health Conference!
The 2024 Minnesota Rural Health Conference will be held on June 17-18, 2024 in Duluth.
Our call for session proposals is now closed. The deadline for submissions was Friday, January 12, 2024.
Details about conference sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities will be released shortly. Registration for the event will open in April.
You can receive conference updates delivered to your inbox by subscribing to the conference email list.
We look forward to seeing you in June!
The Minnesota Rural Health Conference — hosted by the Minnesota Department of Health, Office of Rural Health and Primary Care, the Minnesota Rural Health Association, and the National Rural Health Resource Center — annually seeks to support, connect, and inspire rural health professionals and leaders from across the state as they work toward the goal of building healthy communities.
The two-day conference, which has historically attracted more than 500 people from all regions of Minnesota, offers attendees opportunities:
- To expand their knowledge of all things rural health in Minnesota — including insights on the latest industry trends.
- To network with professionals and industry representatives from across the state, region, and country — to share ideas, best practices, solutions, and contacts.
Conference attendees generally include a broad range of professionals from across the rural health care landscape:
- Health care executives
- Health care providers and other professionals
- Network directors
- Policy analysts and other researchers
- Health plan and accountable care organization representatives
- Staff from government agencies
- Health professions students
- Elected and appointed officials
- Community members, leaders, and activists
Theme and Objectives
The theme of the 2024 Minnesota Rural Health Conference is: Working Together, Building Our Future.
Conference objectives will be updated in December 2023.
The Minnesota Rural Health Conference will be held at the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC), located on the shore of Lake Superior. The DECC is within walking distance to Canal Park, downtown Duluth, and local restaurants and hotels.
Registration for the conference will open in April 2024.