The Minnesota Rural Health Conference offers exhibitors multiple opportunities to meet conference participants. Two networking lunches, four breaks and an exhibitor “passport” with prize drawings will encourage participants to visit the Exhibit Hall. The Exhibit Hall at the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center (DECC) is conveniently located next to the conference registration area and breakout session rooms.
All exhibit booth representatives must register for the conference. Non-registered exhibit booth staff will not be allowed into the hall.
Exhibitor space will be reserved in the order payment is received. Online payment is strongly recommended for the best chance to secure your booth. Offline payments are available, but space will not be reserved until the mailed check is received or until a PO number has been sent. If payment is not received within 10 business days, the exhibitor booth will be re-opened and you will be moved to the waiting list.
Exhibit space is limited to one booth per organization.
General Exhibit Space is Sold Out
General exhibit space is sold out, but it's still possible to secure a booth by committing to a platinum sponsorship. If space becomes available, organizations on the Exhibit Waiting List will be contacted in the order they appear on the list.
Exhibit packages include:
- 8x10 booth space including draped backdrop and side rails, one 8’ skirted table, two (2) chairs (additional chairs must be purchased through the DECC ), and identification sign with company name and booth number.
- Additional exhibit services are provided by the DECC. Please work with the DECC to secure additional items, i.e. power cords, drayage etc.
- One full-conference registration (any additional staff must register)
- Free wireless internet is available throughout the conference center
- A complete list of pre-registered conference participants will become available in PDF format on the conference website the Friday prior to the conference (not earlier)
- An organization listing in the conference program that is provided to all attendees
- An organizational page and logo in the conference app, listing website, social media links, description, handouts and contact information. Exhibitors will receive information to build their own app page at a later date.
- Networking lunches and break food and beverages
Exhibit Hall Schedule
All scheduled breaks and lunches are held in the Exhibit Hall. The Exhibit Hall is stocked with coffee and water at all times.
|Monday, June 25||8:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Setup|
|10:15 - 10:45 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|11:30 a.m.||Lunch opens to exhibitors|
|11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.||Networking Lunch in Exhibit Hall|
|1:45 - 2:05 p.m.||Break, Exhibits and Prize Drawing in Exhibit Hall|
|3:05 - 3:15 p.m.||Movement Break|
|Tuesday, June 26||9:30 - 9:45 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|10:45 - 11:00 a.m.||Break, Exhibits and Prize Drawing in Exhibit Hall|
|11:45 a.m.||Lunch opens to exhibitors|
|Noon - 1:00 p.m.||Networking Lunch in Exhibit Hall|
|1:15 p.m.||Tear down - exhibits must remain in place until this time.|
Written cancellation of exhibit space must be received by the National Rural Health Resource Center by May 4, 2018 to receive a refund minus a $40 processing charge. Cancellations received after May 4, 2018 will not be refunded. Please contact email@example.com or (218) 216-7041 to make cancellation requests.