The Minnesota Rural Health Conference offers exhibitors multiple opportunities to meet conference participants. Two networking lunches, four breaks, and prize drawings will encourage participants to visit the Exhibit Hall. The Exhibit Hall at the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center (DECC) is conveniently located next to the conference registration area and breakout session rooms.
All exhibit booth representatives must register for the conference. Non-registered exhibit booth staff will not be allowed into the conference.
Exhibitor space will be reserved in the order payment is received. Online payment is strongly recommended for the best chance to secure your booth. Offline payments are available, but space will not be reserved until the mailed check is received or until a PO number has been sent. If payment is not received within 10 business days, the exhibitor booth will be re-opened and you will be moved to the waiting list.
Exhibit space is limited to one booth per organization.
Sold Out - Platinum Sponsor Exhibit Booths Still Available
The exhibit hall sold out in 33 hours! You may complete the waiting list form to be notified if space becomes available, or Commit to a Platinum Sponsorship that includes an exhibit booth in a great location.
- Non-profit/Government: $375
- Commercial: $525
Exhibit packages include:
- 8x10 booth space including draped backdrop and side rails, one 8’ skirted table, two (2) chairs (additional chairs must be purchased through the DECC), and identification sign with company name and booth number.
- Additional exhibit services are provided by the DECC. Please work with the DECC to secure additional items, i.e. power cords, drayage etc.
- One full-conference registration (any additional staff must register)
- Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the conference center
- Complete list of pre-registered conference participants, available in PDF format on conference website the Friday prior to the conference (not earlier)
- Organization listing in the conference program that is provided to all attendees
- An organizational page and logo in the conference app, listing website, social media links, description, and contact information. Exhibitors will receive information to build their own app page at a later date
- Networking lunches and break food
Exhibit Hall Schedule
All scheduled breaks and lunches will be held in the Exhibit Hall.
|Monday, June 19||8:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Setup|
|10:15 - 10:45 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||Networking Lunch in Exhibit Hall|
|2:00 - 2:20 p.m.||Break, Exhibits & Prize Drawing|
|Tuesday, June 20||9:30 - 9:45 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|10:45 - 11:00 a.m.||Break and Exhibits|
|Noon - 1:00 p.m.||Networking Lunch in Exhibit Hall|
|1:15 p.m.||Tear down - exhibits must remain in place until this time.|
Written cancellation of exhibit space must be received by the National Rural Health Resource Center by May 1, 2017 to receive a refund minus a $40 processing charge. Cancellations received after May 1, 2017 will not be refunded.