The Minnesota Rural Health Conference offers a mobile app for conference participants to utilize. This user-friendly app contains many features that enhance the overall conference experience and is a one-stop shop for all things conference related.
- Access the conference schedule by day or search by speaker or session type; read session descriptions, room locations, view all presenter profiles and their bios
- View presentation slides (available a week before conference)
- Play the Photo Scavenger Hunt interactive game to win prizes
- Explore sponsors and exhibitors and locate their booths
- Network with other conference participants (requires an account)
- Create a conference account to:
- Edit and manage your personal profile
- Take notes
- Share photos
- Rate sessions
- Share contacts
- Message fellow attendees
Download the App
Access the app from any smartphone, tablet or even your personal computer:
- Download the app
- Alternatively, search iTunes or Google Play for “Minnesota Rural Health Conference”
- Access the app on your computer
During the conference, visit the App Guru near the registration desk for assistance.
Photo Scavenger Hunt
Enjoy a friendly photo competition and share your conference experience within the Photo Scavenger Hunt. The contest is a fun opportunity for attendees to network with other professionals and learn as much from the conference as possible.
Photo Scavenger Hunt Guide (PDF - 1 page)
How it Works
Players need a mobile device with a camera to play. Each level contains numerous photo challenges and players earn a badge for each level completed. The app’s leaderboard tracks players’ progress. Winners receive a prize at the end of the conference. The conference app provides rules and how-to guides.